We are flattered and humbled to receive a One Lovely Blog Award!
The Rules of Acceptance:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post:
- Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
Here are seven thing about Teri and Samantha:
- We met through our children at their grade school.
- We both started in retail out of college Teri was a buyer for JC Penney and I was a Special Events planner for Nordstrom.
- All of our employees are women right now and we love it!
- We are actually foodies we love to eat, try new places and new recipes!
- We just met a new chef that is specializing in Gluten Free meals and we are so excited to be able to offer his services in the future!
- Fresh Fare Catering loves to share ideas, help other new businesses and network in our community.
- And, we love our favorite Blog master and writer Heidi! (aw, shucks, thanks you guys! -Heidi)
Here are some blogs we like and think you would enjoy.We’d like to pass along the One Lovely Blog Award to:
Eating for England – an English girl stateside brings us delicious seasonal fare.
My Love Affair With the Vine – after reading Cheryl’s take on wine, you”ll be in love with it, too.
Foodie for Two – cooking for two can be a challenge, but this chef makes it delicious.
The Food and Wine Hedonist – a sommelier blogs about wine, food, and where to find the best burrito.
Sanipanini – for hungry college kids with nothing but a panini maker.
The Walk & Talk – a student’s take on eating, travel, and culture.
Maggie’s One Butt Kitchen – creating wonderful food in a small kitchen.
Cumin Seeds – a Londoner cooks gluten-free, and compliments her dishes with beautiful photo collages.
Clare Cooks! – mostly gluten-free and always fun.
The Ranting Chef – he’ll tell you what works and what doesn’t.
Brooklyn Bite – an up-and-comer in the underground food movement shares some of his faves.
Chocolates and Raspberries – a fashionable Norwegian blogs about travel, food, and pretty things to wear.
Fashion for the Average Man – not a food blog but this guy has such a great attitude!
Go Cook Yourself – an unconventional take on cooking, with great recipes.
SheSalty – a culinary student shares her journey, tips, and a great buttermilk pancake recipe.
For the above bloggers, please follow the steps listed and choose one of the above buttons to place on your blogs’ sidebar. Participation is up to you.
Thanks for all of the culinary inspiration, and keep the sauce on simmer.
OK readers, after all of that yummy blog surfing, you should be ready to go into a food coma. So go collect some great recipes, and when you’re ready for more Fresh Fare, you know where to find us!
AND… for a quickie recipe that is super YUMMY, super IMPRESSIVE and super EASY:
Next time you need to make an appetizer, or bring something to share and don’t have a lot of time or money or you’re just brain-fried and can’t think (it happens), try this:
SUPER AWESOME SAUSAGE DIP (from Heidi the Blog mistress) :)
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1 lb. pork sausage (I use Jimmy Dean Sage)
- Fresh chopped cilantro (optional)
Brown the sausage and drain on paper towels. Heat up cream cheese (in same pan) on low until it melts. Stir sausage back in, and can of Ro-Tel tomatoes, undrained. DONE.
If you want to, you can stir in some chopped cilantro before serving. Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips. You will not believe how much your guests will love it.
Have a great day!!
Teri & Samantha ❀